Things to Know:
- Memberships that were current at the time of shut down will be extended for the time missed.
- Stop by the Front Desk on your first visit to fill out new paperwork.
- Social Distancing & Masks are required throughout the building.
- Max Capacity of 60 people in the Wellness Center at one time
- Pool Area: 25 people. Bring your own towels & water equipment. Showers are open.
- Gymnasium: 25 people
- Fitness Area Upstairs: 10 people. Mask required. 15 years & up. Bring your own mats & fitness equipment needed.
- Group Exercise Classes will potentially start in June.
- We are still in the process of hiring instructors & getting the schedule together
- For your safety: The pool is subject to close if there are not enough lifeguards on duty.
- We are currently in need of Lifeguards. According to DHEC standards, we need two lifeguards on duty at all times to remain open.
- Water Aerobics classes are coming soon. We are hiring Water Aerobics Instructors.
Modified Pool hours of operation:
Monday 6am-12pm and 4pm-7:30pm
Tuesday 5:30am - 2pm and 4pm-7:30pm
Wednesday 6am-12pm and 4pm-7:30pm
Thursday 5:30am - 2pm
Friday 6am-12pm and 4pm-7pm
Saturday 8am-5pm (Normal Hours)
Sunday 2pm-5pm (Normal Hours)
Building Hours of Operation
Monday- Friday: 5:30 a.m. 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 2 p.m.- 6 p.m.
During these critical times, the City's Parks and Recreation Department wants to ensure everyone stays active and healthy. Please click the links below to view each activity and enjoy!