In the interest of public health and authorized by City Council Ordinance 2020-032, the City of Columbia Planning Commission will conduct a virtual meeting on Monday, August 3rd, 2020 at 5:15 p.m.
Members of the public and/or media who want to observe the meetings may do so remotely, by
- Watch: https://www.youtube.com/ColumbiaSCGovernment
- E-Mail: Submit letters and statements to [email protected] leading up to and/or during the meeting.
- Phone: Call 855-925-2801. When prompted, please enter the meeting code: 9372.
- (star one) *1 will allow you to listen
- (star two) *2 will allow you to record a voice mail message that will be read into the record.
- (star three) *3 will allow a participant to be placed in a queue, so they may speak live when prompted
As this is an ever-evolving situation, please continue to monitor www.columbiasc.gov for additional information.
Questions can be directed to Zoning by calling (803) 545-3333 or by e-mailing [email protected]. For additional information, please visit our website at www.columbiasc.net/planning-boards-commissions.
*Please see attached agenda.